Magnificent Icelandic Winter. Northern Lights & Golden Circle Combo!
Iceland beckons. It is a land like no other. We invite you to discover its many joys and exquisitely breathtaking sights with our Golden Circle Tour and our Northern Light Tour. There are heavenly delights in store by way of sights and experiences when you join the combo tour that includes both.
The Golden Circle Tour
- It is full day´s 7 hour tour of non-stop excitement and fun on the famed Grand Golden circle tour starting pick up from 9:30 am from Reykjavik.
- Thingvellir Park is the first stop on the way, a Grand National Park with the unique distinction of being the place where the Eurasian and American tectonic plates almost meet.
- Geysir is the next stop on the way where you can wonder at nature’s wondrous sight of hot geysers spouting high into the air at regular intervals. Strokkur is simply amazing as you will find.
- Gullfoss waterfall beauty is to be experienced and admired from close and this tour lets you do just that, taking you right to the edge.
- Kerid volcanic crater is an experience of another kind, water that is calm and still and timeless except when the wind creates small wavelets.
Return to Reykjavik in the evening around 5:00 pm. Rest a while, freshen up, enjoy leisurely dinner and get set for the Northern Lights tour (weather permitting!).
Northern Lights Tour
The Golden Circle is one side of the coin. It would be incomplete without a Northern Lights tour for which Iceland is so famous. We start pick up Northern lights from 8:30 pm.
it takes just 3 to 4 hours to get far and back to Reykjavik to view the Aurora Borealis. If the skies are clear and the conditions are just right you are in for a jaw dropping spectacle. Some of our guests are so enamoured they spend the entire night out there, lost in the wonder of creation.
Join us. It is an experience like no other, soul-satisfying and a true taste of Iceland.
- Transport by minibus small-group tour max 19 passengers
- Guided tour with English-speaking Driver/Guide
- Golden Circle sightseeing
- Northern Lights Hunt
- Pickup and drop-off from your location in Reykjavik
- Free WI-FI with unlimited free browsing
- English Live and Audio guided tour
- A lot of FUN
- We also pick up from the Cruise Ship Port in Reykjavik (tell us the name of the cruise ship)
- Pickup is offered at all Reykjavik hotels, hostels and guesthouses, private homes or Airbnb accommodation but you might have to make your way to the closest pickup location. Your hotel reception will help you find it or, if staying in a private accommodation, please visit the bus stop website at http://www.busstop.is
- Lunch and snacks
- All admission to sites, museums or exhibitions visited are not included, unless otherwise stated in tour description
- Refreshments not included
- Tripod not available
- Warm Clothes including shoes, gloves, and hat
- Ticket admission to Kerið 400 Icelandic krona (3$) not included the price
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 5 years, children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress for the weather, it is Iceland. If it’s raining bring your rain coat etc…
- Hiking boots are not necessary but if you have them, bring them
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or no show
- We also pick up from the Cruise Ship Ports in Reykjavik (tell us the name of the port and cruise ship)
- We are picking up more passengers, please be at your pickup location on time, the pickup can last up 45 minutes
- The tours can be cancelled, reschedule or delayed departure due to weather conditions during the winter, please stay updated with your email all the time
- We send you reconfirmation email about pick up time and pickup location 6 to 24 hours before the departure time. Please kindly check your email when you are in Iceland
- Note that pickup is offered at all Reykjavik Hotels, Hostels and Guesthouses, Private Homes or Airbnb accommodation, but you might have to make your way to the closest pickup location. Your Hotel reception will help you find it, or if you are staying in a private accommodation, please visit the bus stop Tour Operators website www.busstop.is
Details below only for the Northern Lights tour
- To avoid any misunderstanding and negative reviews, we’d like to inform you that the Northern lights tour is a very much weather depending and can be cancelled up to one hour before the departure time. In this event you will get a 40% refund of the total price of the combo tour if we can’t reschedule your tour to another date. (Please note: This is not for the clients that had already joined the Northern Lights tour)
- Norther Lights Tour may be cancelled due to unfavourable weather conditions up to 1 hour before the departure time.
- Seeing the Northern Lights is not guaranteed even though the tour is operated. The Northern Lights are a natural phenomenon and as part of nature, unpredictable. We cannot guarantee how much you will see on the night you go.
- Please stay updated with your email all the time as the tours can be cancelled, reschedule or delayed departure due to weather conditions
- We do not offer refunds to customers that have joined the Northern Lights tour.